čtvrtek 19. listopadu 2009

2009.11.19 Arriving to Hanalei, Kaua'i, HI

After arriving to Kaua'i island, we took the bus all way to the north, to Hanalei. Having no ideas what to do, we took a camping place there. First night we had a storm all night and I could not sleep very well. In the morning suddenly Daniel came to me with enormous joy, saying that we are going to have a breakfast with a very special family.

The Nelsons family has now very special place in my heart. While being there, I have opened a lot of things in my soul, I would never guess. It's hard to say right now how this meeting was meant for us, but definetely would like to keep these very meaningful words from that old lady, who was really kind to us to share her life wise.

Egi
19NOV2009

Finished in the aircraft flying from Lihue to Hilo

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat